Up Garage Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the Company) sets the following criteria for the protection online of your personal information (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") in the websites operated by the Company (http: //www.upgarage.com, http://www.croooober.com, http://wa-dachi.jp and so on.)
Regarding Personal Information
Personal information refers to such information that can lead to recognition or verification of a specific individual.
・Name, Birthdate, Gender, Phone number, Address, Email address, Vehicle information
· ID, password and other codes given by individual
· Information on services that can identify individuals, information on purchase history, inquiries etc.
・It is not limited to just the information above, but also those that can identify an individual if combined with any of the previous points.
Management of Personal Information
The personal information provided at the time of membership registration and history about services provided to members are registered and saved in our database. We decide the party to be responsible for management concerning the personal information, and we will protect it and ensure that it is properly managed.
Collection of Personal Information
We do not collect customer's personal information without their permission. In principle, when collecting personal information, we provide the information based solely on the customer's will. In addition, personal information provided by customers is used for the purposes of upgrading and operating services for Internet members, smooth implementation, improvement of services of the site, development of new services, etc.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information provided by customers will not be disclosed to any third party unless it falls under any of the following cases.
· When the consent of the customer himself / herself is obtained
· Disclosing in a state where the individual can not identify
· In the case of disclosing personal information to an affiliated company to the necessary extent. (In this case, we will take appropriated measures such as setting a confidentiality agreement)
· It is judged necessary by law.
· When the Company determines that the customer would be affected by a third party.
· When considered necessary for the benefit of the customers or public.
· We may send new information regarding campaigns and services to the viewer or net member. If the viewer or net member do not wish their information to be used for such notifications, we will respect the wishes as per request.
Links to other websites are included in the site, but we do not assume any responsibility for the handling of personal information provided by other companies.